Today I want to talk about why a logo and a brand guide are important for your online business. Watch the video to learn what a brand guide is:
- Choosing the right colors and fonts can attract your ideal client. Your logo represents your business.
- Your business has its own mission and message that you want to show to your desired audience. Your logo is your first impression.
- Your logo acts as a symbol that customers use to recognize your brand. The more established a brand becomes, the more it is remembered and recognized.
- The easiest way for our audience and customers to remember us is to leave a lasting impression. By creating a well-designed and consistent brand, people will remember you.
- Showing up consistently with your branding and message shows your audience that you are legitimate, professional, and established. This, in turn, shows your clientele that you can be trusted.