As an online business owner, you know the importance of creating content. But what do you do with all that content once it’s published? Re-purposing it is a great way to get more mileage out of your work, and it can be a powerful tool for growing your business. Here are some tips for re-purposing content:
- Turn your blog post into a slideshow or video.
- Create a social media graphic or meme from your article.
- Repurpose old blog posts into new articles or eBooks.
- Add excerpts from your articles to your email signature line.
- Share snippets of your best content on Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Transcribe your blog posts into a podcast episode or series.
- And don’t forget…you can always recycle your content into fresh new blogs!
Regarding content, don’t be afraid to think outside the box. There are many ways to reuse and repackage your work to reach a wider audience. Try some of these tips, and see how they help you grow your business. Do you need help with content creation? Click here to schedule a coaching call with me. I can help you create content that’s both effective and engaging.